- On sale!
OpenVox VS GW1600 8W 3G Gateway 8 Channel 3G
OpenVox VS-GW1600-8W 3G Gateway.
OpenVox VS-GW1600-8W VoxStack 3G Gateway is an open source Asterisk®-based 3G VoIP Gateway solution for SMBs and SOHOs. With friendly GUI and unique modular design, users may easily setup their customized Gateway. Also secondary development can be completed through AMI (Asterisk Management Interface).
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
There are three 3G Gateway models with VoxStack series 3G Gateway, the VS-GW1202 series, VS-GW1600 series and VS-GW2120 series. The new 3G Gateway VS-GW1600 Series with the Modular Design can provides up to 5 plug-in GSM gateway modules which could support from 4 to 20 3G/UMTS channels and 2 Ethernet ports, developed for interconnecting a wide selection of codecs, including G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.723, G.726 & GSM. With 3G connection to VoIP gateway, it can quickly reduce telecommunication expenses and maximize cost-savings. With the unique design of the VoxStack Gateway, it can support hot-swap for both SIM cards and 3G gateway modules. Users can simply add or remove the modules for hardware expansion or exchange. Each 3G gateway module runs an independent Asterisk system inside.
The VoxStack gateway designs with a Lan Switch board that provides stackability on the hardware upgrade. It supports SMS messages sending and receiving and group sending and SMS to email. The 3G Gateways are 100% compatible with Asterisk, Elastix, trixbox, 3CX FreeSWITCH sip server and VOS VoIP operating platform.
- Up to 20 3G/UMTS Channels
- 1 SIM card per 3G/UMTS channel
- 2 10/100M LAN interfaces
- Up to 20 Standard SMA-K interfaces
Software & Platform.
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI
- Multiple Languages
- codecs support G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.723.1, G.722, G.726,GSM
- WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- SIP(RFC3261) Compliance
- Support diverse SIP, IAX2 protocols(coming soon)
- DTMF Signaling support RFC2833, Inband, SIP Info
- Open API interface(AMI)
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- Support static IP and DHCP
- Support OpenVPN and PPTP(Coming soon)
- Call Duration Limit
- CLIR(Call Line Identification Restriction)
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding(Unconditional, No Reply, Busy, Not Reachable)
- SMS bulk transceiver, SMS automatically resent
- Support HTTP SMS Interface
- SMS sent to E-mail
- USSD transceiver
- SMS remotely controlling gateway
- IMEI number automatically modify
- PIN identification
- Mobile number portability(MNP)
- Flexible routing settings & unlimited routing rules
- Diverse extensible applications, such as IVR,DISA
- Support configuration file backup and upload
- Support for custom scripts, dialplans
- Least Cost Routing(LCR),according to Time, Port,Calling Number
- Independent System for Each Module
- Affordable Price with Superior Performance
- Hot-swap Design for both Sim cards and Modules
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix, 3CX, FreeSWITCH Sip Server and VOS VoIP operating platform