OpenVox B200E PCI Express Card 2 Port BRI
OpenVox B200P provides 2 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 2 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. The port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
Free shipping on orders from 490 € (incl. VAT)
Security policy and secure purchasing
The B200E S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B200E brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple B200E can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card's active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.
The B200E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Certified by trixbox® CE and Elastix®
- 2 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 2 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- PCI Express 1.0
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- Onboard power feeding
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 2 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode