OpenVox B800P PCI Card 8 Port BRI
OpenVox B800P provides 8 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 8 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. The port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
The B800P S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B800P brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple B200P can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card's active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.
The B800P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Certified by trixbox® CE and Elastix®
Includes OpenVox SP124 RJ45-to-RJ45 Splitter Kit
- 8 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 4 RJ-45 8-pin interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- Onboard power feeding
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 8 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode