Digium A8B00 PCI Express Card no interfaces
Digium A8A Series of analog cards supports up to eight (8) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, A8A Series cards can scale from one (1) to eight (8) ports.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you exactly the ports you need.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
- Upto 8 analog ports
- PCI Express bus architecture
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications