Polycom CX3000 IP Conference Phone
High-performance IP conference phone optimized for Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
The Polycom® CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference call performance in Lync Server 2010 environments. It features Polycom HD Voice™ technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with Lync Server for an enhanced user experience and easy setup and configuration.
The CX3000 IP conference phone features embedded Microsoft Lync 2010 software, delivering a familiar user interface for conference call participants. The large high-resolution color display and easy navigation buttons enable familiar dialing controls, calendar and contact directory access, and presence indication. The conference phone also features a USB port for "Better Together" features when connected to a PC running Lync 2010 software. For IT administrators, seamless integration with Lync 2010 and built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) make installation simple and seamless.
Utilizing Polycom HD Voice technology, the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into clear interactive conversations. The combination of Microsoft RTAudio technology with Polycom acoustic technology captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
The acoustics and audio performance in the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone demonstrate why Polycom has been the global market leader in conference phones for nearly 20 years. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 12 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions. Visit www.polycom.com/microsoft to learn more.
Features / Benefits
- Polycom HD Voice™ technology, turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations
- 12-foot microphone pickup range to hear all participants clearly
- Large color display for easy access to call, directory and presence information
- Native Lync integration for best-in-class user
- High definition, wideband audio with Polycom HD Voice™ technology for the best possible voice call quality
- Best-in-class user experience with native Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition software
- Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
- Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
- Simplified pin authentication for easy sign-in to view personalized content
- Unparalleled clarity
Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
- More productive conference calls
Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
- Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear
Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pick up range, with optional expansion microphones also available.
- Seamless user experience
Benefit from the same familiar Lync Server experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
- Easy access to calendar and contact directory
Designed for robust Lync Server feature support.
- Quick and easy to get up and running
Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available