OpenVox DE830E PCI Express Card with HW EC 8 Port PRI
OpenVox D830E is now the leading 8-port T1/E1/J1 PCI-E card in the open source industry. It supports up to 256 channels in E1 mode or 192 channels in T1/J1 modes.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
- Industry 1st adjustable interrupt routing design
- Interrupts frequency adjustment
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- 8 T1/E1/J1 ports with Asterisk® PCI-e interface for high performance voice and data applications
The D830E supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. D830E is supposed to be the most advanced 8 port T1/E1/J1 Asterisk® card with superior quality in the open source community. The leading innovation ensures users to adjust the interrupts frequency to reduce the CPU load up to 70% and adjust the interrupt number to avoid interrupt number sharing or conflict.
OpenVox D830E supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
OpenVox D830E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Certified by trixbox® CE and Elastix®
- 8 T1/E1/J1 port with Asterisk® PCI-e interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connectors
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE