Patton Inalp SmartNode 4120 SN4120/1BIS2V/EUI
The SmartNode™ 4120 ISDN BRI PSTN Gateway converts up to 2 simultaneous phone or T.38 fax calls from SIP to ISDN BRI. It is a compact reliable standalone VoIP gateway for IP-based voice systems that delivers ISDN performance and quality.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
- Up to Four Simultaneous SIP or T.38 Calls—With 1/2 ISDN So BRI ports and one 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port.
- Proven Interoperability— Standard ISDN compliant and Interoperable with a wide range of IP-PBX and Unified Communication Systems.
- Comprehensive Signaling & Protocol Support—Supports SIP, H.323, ISDN telephony plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX over TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet services simultaneously.
- Transparent ISDN Features—Complex number manipulation and mapping for seamless integration with existing infrastructures, CLIP, CLIR, AOC, PARE, hold, transfer and much more.
- Management & Provisioning—Built-in Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface (CLI) and auto-provisioning for automated configuration distribution and software upgrades. RADIUS for call detail records (CDR) and user authentication.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers (Learn More).
The SmartNode™ 4120 ISDN BRI PSTN Gateway converts up to four simultaneous phone or T.38 fax calls from SIP to ISDN BRI. It is a compact reliable standalone VoIP gateway for IP-based voice systems that delivers ISDN performance and quality.
For system integrators looking to connect a VoIP or Unified Communication solution to public or private ISDN lines, the SmartNode 4120 provides unparalleled ISDN to IP feature preservation. Like any SmartNode the 4120 provides advanced ISDN functionality such as Explicit Call Transfer (ECT) support and Advice of Charge (AOC) over SIP. Patton CPEs are interoperable with most IP PBX and Unified Communication vendors such as Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix, Microsoft, IBM, Swyx, SNOM One and many others.
Compared to PC-based solutions that combine IP PBX and a PCI BRI cards, the SmartNode has several advantages, including: installation without additional drivers or software, operation without ventilation or hard disk, scalable without limitation, and service integration without downtime. SmartNode gateways can be combined in a cluster for simple and flexible redundancy solutions not available with PCI BRI cards. System administrators don't have to learn ISDN as industry standard protocols like SIP do the job of connecting the PSTN to your VoIP system.