Patton Inalp SmartNode 4520 Series / SN4526/JS/EUI
Smartnode 6 FXS VoIP GW-Router 2x10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
- Dual 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- IP routing and Services, NAT/PAT, DHCP Server, PPPoE, IP Filter Lists provide full Internet access capabilities and security
- Advanced QoS and traffic management. Voice-priority, traffic shaping to ensure optimal up and downstream voice quality
- Up to 8 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- 2,4,6 or 8 FXS and 2,4 FXO Ports-Up to 8 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc. 2 or 4 FXO ports for PSTN connections. Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO and IP connection.
- Toll Quality CODECs & T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.729ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality fax.
- H.323v4, SIP Signaling-Deploy into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network with the leading call and session signalling protocols. Maximize Interoperability to create advanced multimedia and messaging services.
- IPSEC VPN, Encryption, & VLAN-Connect your telephone to IP and secure your calls with optional IPSEC. Choose DES/3DES or AES for encryption. VLAN tagging/stripping allows interfacing into your 802.1pQ network.
- Full ToIP Call Switching-Enhanced circuit-switched call routing allows user programmable and adaptive call handling based on hunt groups, caller/called ID, and time of day.
Connect with confidence using the SmartNode 4520 VoIP Gateway Router. Integrating a complete enterprise router with a full-featured Voice-over-IP Media Gateway offers the new standard in toll-bypass, remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced carrier services. Perfect for the Remote office, Branch office, or PBX/Switch extension, the SmartNode 4520 integrates all your voice, FAX, and LAN traffic for seamless and secure networking.
With its FXS analog ports the SN4520 Series supports up to eight simultaneous calls, connects to any legacy telephone or PBX, and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling, enhanced toll-bypass services, and fallback configurations. ClearConnect adaptive network monitoring ensures your call always gets connected even if the VoIP link goes down or becomes congested.
With dual 10/100 Ethernet ports, the SN4520 Series provides IP routing with guaranteed Quality of Service. Voice traffic is prioritized while LAN/IP traffic shaping permits efficient access to the Internet and corporate networks. As a complete enterprise router, the SN4520 supports DHCP, NAT, Firewall/ACL, and PPPoE clients. While IPSEC VPN and VLAN tunnel data while DES, 3DES or AES enables secure voice and data over the public network.
4 ďalších produktov v rovnakej kategórii: