Sangoma UT50 VoiceTime USB Voice Synch Tool
Use this simple USB Clock to synchronize IP signals when you are not running PSTN hardware. It provides accurate clock timing for Asterisk and CallWeaver. Works with popular opensource telephony projects.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
Voicetime USB Sync
The Wanpipe VoiceTime device provides a reliable hardware clock to Zaptel/Dahdi for Asterisk system.
It replaces the Dahdi and Zaptel kernel modules dahdi_dummy and ztdummy respectively
NOTE: DAHDI 2.6 and above is currently not supported.
Follow the steps below to install the VoiceTime in your Asterisk system
* Note Dahdi/Zaptel must already be installed on your system prior to installing the VoiceTime driver
- Package Requirements
- Hardware Installation
- Download Drivers
- Zaptel Support Installation Instructions
- Dahdi Support Installation Instructions
- Trixbox Installation Instructions
- Elastix Installation Instructions
- PBX in a Flash (PIAF) Installation Instructions
- Voicetime Troubleshooting
If you have any feedback regarding these instructions, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply plug in the VoiceTime USB Sync tool into your Asterisk Server and And follow the installation instructions below.
Please note that hot plug functionality is not supported. Unload drivers before removing the VoiceTime USB.
For the lastest version of the Voicetime driver, see the driver page.