The V-Tap VoIP is a hardware and software solution for the recording of telephone calls that are transported over an IP network.
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
The V-Tap VoIP is a hardware and software solution for the recording of telephone calls that are transported over an IP network. The supplied hardware unit sniffs the digital data coming from external IP telephones and can copy the data back to the network or stores the data directly onto an SD card. In both cases the data is wrapped into a special Tunnel-format that can be received by the Call Recorder Apresa (running on Linux) or by the V-Archive software (running on a Windows PC). The external Apresa recorder or V-Archive software can both interpret the Tunnel-format and make playable audio files from it, together with the original date, time and call number information.
– PC based recording of 1 to 4 IP-phones and soft-phones
– Comprehensive database and powerfull search functions in the V-Archive software
– The device is pre-configured for its function. It has Ethernet ports for LAN, PC and IP-phone
– Compatible with SIP, H323, Cisco, Unify, Alcatel, Aastra, Avaya and other VoIP protocols
– Password protection
– Easy installation, everything you need is in the box
– Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10. (Not compatible with Mac or OS X)
– Easy on-line update of the V-Archive PC software