Mitel MiVoice UC360 SIP conference phone
SIP based conference phone with upper audio quality
Free delivery for order over € 300
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
Diners Club, American Express
|Display||1024 x 600px 7" Color, multi-touch back-lit display with adjustable brightness|
|Keypad||Standard 12-key touch-screen keypad, Five off-display touch buttons with icons for Home, Menu, Back, Mute, Volume Up / Down|
|Frequency response||150 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Speaker Volume||Adjustable to 80 dB SPL at 1 meter|
|Microphone||3.6 m microphone pickup|
|Audio features||Full-duplex speakerphone for natural conversation, Voice activity detection, DTMF tone generation, Low-delay audio packet transmission, Adaptive jitter buffers, Packet loss concealment, Acoustic echo cancellation|
|Audio codecs||G.711 (A-law and u-law): G.729a, G.722, G.722.1|
|Room size maximum||10.7 x 10.7 - larger when two external microphones are utilized|
|Multi-party collaboration features||Up to four-party audio conference (one local and three remote), Embedded browser support provides access to Web-based services|
|Peripheral device support||HDMI display, HDMI projector, USB keyboard and mouse, Two specifically designed Revolabs HD Dual cordless extension microphone solution (tabletop and lapel)|
|SIP call handling features||Make calls, Receive calls, Advanced built-in, four-party conferencing, Call hold/retreive, speakerphone volume controls, mute, ringing volume controls, configurable dialing plan support, search function, one-touch contacts speed dial|
|Network||DHCP/static, QoS, NAT, Backup import/export|
|Security||SRTP, TLS, password-protected settings, IEEE 802.1x|
- In-room presentation display via built-in HDMI port connected to a high-definition (1080p) LCD display or projector.
- Embedded Picsel SmartOffice suite provides ability to view & modify PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone’s display.
- One button selection to collaboration services - including Mitel MiCollab, Join. me, and WebEx.
- Direct access to Cloud-based services - such as, Google® Docs™, Box®, and Dropbox™ to easily access files not presently with participants in the room.
- Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail™ and Microsoft Exchange™ Web for contact dialing and chat functions.
- Embedded options displayed to users can be tailored to adhere to IT and /or security policies.
- USB (2.0) and Micro SD card slots for direct file access.