OpenVox B400M miniPCI Card 4 Port BRI
OpenVox B400M provides 4 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 4 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. The port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
Doprava zdarma pre nákup nad 300€
Garancia vrátenia peňazí
Platba kartou VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
The B400M S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B400M consists of two parts: the B400MM and the B400MS. The B400MM connects Mini PCI slot while the B400MS provides S/T BRI interface connection. B400M brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel.
The B400M works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Certified by trixbox® CE and Elastix®
- 4 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 4 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- Support Mini PCI type III
- Design for low power systems
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- Onboard power feeding
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 4 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode