OpenVox D210E PCI Express Card 2 Port PRI
OpenVox D210E is an affordable dual-port T1/E1/J1 Asterisk PCI-e card delivering great voice quality over telephony systems. It supports up to 60 voice calls, or 4.096 Mbps of full–duplex data throughput, over 2 T1, E1, or J1 lines.
Doprava zdarma pre nákup nad 300€
Garancia vrátenia peňazí
Platba kartou VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro
OpenVox D210P is an affordable dual-port T1/E1/J1 Asterisk PCI card delivering great voice quality over telephony systems. It supports up to 60 voice calls, or 4.096 Mbps of full–duplex data throughput, over two (2) T1, E1, or J1 lines.
- 2 T1/E1/J1 portS with Asterisk PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Up to 60 Simultaneous voice calls
The OpenVox D210P supports E1, T1 and J1 environments. It is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. This feature enables signaling translation between E1 and T1 equipments and allows inexpensive T1 channel banks to connect with E1 circuits.
The OpenVox D210P supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
OpenVox D210P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Certified by trixbox® CE and Elastix®
- 2 T1/E1/J1 ports with Asterisk PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connectors
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE